|Please read Warning before using.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
|Directions for use|
This product is intended for use on adults and children over 12 years of age. Consult your physician for use on children under 12.
- Tilt head sideways and place 10 drops into each ear canal by squeezing the plastic dropper bottle provided with this system. The tip of bottle should not enter ear canal.
- Keep drops in ear for 10 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing enclosed ear plugs in ears. It is normal to feel warmth in inner ear.
- Remove ear plugs. Attach the special drainage collection cup to the canister to avoid the rinse solution dripping out of your ear. Flush ears with the NeilMed® ClearCanal® specially designed actuator nozzle for 10 seconds or as desired to achieve adequate flushing. Gently tilt head side to side to drain out residual liquid & dry ears with a clean dry towel wrapped on a finger.
On rare instances, individuals may experience pressure in the ears. If this occurs, stop rinsing. If symptoms persist please seek medical attention or contact NeilMed® directly. If you feel dizzy, please do not use the product again.
Maximum of twice per week, or as recommended by your
Do not use:
When using this product:
- If you have had an allergic reaction to carbamide peroxide or other ingredients in the dropper bottle.
- If you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation, rash in the ear, or are dizzy. (Please consult a doctor with concerns.)
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use more than twice a week.
Should not be used in the following situations:
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
- System is designed for a single user to reduce the risk of contamination. DO NOT SHARE WITH OTHERS.
Individuals with the following conditions should not use this product unless directed by a physician:
- Children under 12 years of age
- Tubes in the ears
- Ear infections
- Current or previously perforated eardrums
- Recent mastoid surgery
Please retain the enclosed brochure in the box for instructions and other important information.
- Meniere's Syndrome or those experiencing dizziness, vertigo, impacted ear wax or other ear problems
- Avoid spraying in eyes.
- Contents in the canister are under pressure, please do not puncture or incinerate.
- Recommended storage conditions: Store between 41 °F (5 °C) and 131 °F (55 °C), out of sunlight and away from heat sources. Avoid freezing.
- Keep cap on plastic bottle when not in use.