This position requires an individual to perform processing/data entry of all USA and International orders received by either fax or email and will coordinate and process shipments of product orders.
This is not a Management Position.
· Process purchase orders from international customers and NeilMed’s international warehouses.
· Coordinate shipping of these international orders
· Requesting quotes and coordinating containers from freight forwarders
· Help coordinate the getting the international orders ready for shipping (specialty labels, verifying the order before shipping, etc)
· Follow all guidelines as set forth by each international customer
· Prepare and complete all necessary documents for these international shipments
· Maintain files for each customer along with the shipping documents
· Maintain good communication between production, shipping and freight forwarders
· Work in a cross functional roll for backup of all USA shipping
· Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor